Wednesday 2 April 2014

'A Great Achievement' original artcile written by Shahid Mehmood Secertary General CDS

A Great Achievement

"My Dream That Comes True" 

    How can i say thanks to my Lord, Who has given me such a chance to take my life from downs to up. It is all because of my parent's prayers who are always with me at any time at any level at any stage of my life.

They are so precious for me because they are only, who always with me when all people against me. They have given me special chance to alive in this world as i want to live. They always take care of my dreams even they are not in the condition to survive. According to me the parents are only who take care of your dreams, rather than no one can do like parents...

     How can i forget my cute friends, colleagues and well wishers, they are also the part of that community who prayed for me all the time. If you have friends who say you we are best for you and for your success, then let me say something about them, the person who calls your friend is the person who make the reason of your success. Although you have a lot of friends but it is not necessary that every person who has the name like friend, is faithful, helpful for you. Mr Qaisar Nadeem is one of my best friends who is the president of CDS (Career Development Society, Mananwala) this person is main reason of my success. He plays an important role to survive me. He has an amazing personality and one of the best thing which i see in Qaisar is his speaking power...

    And a special thanks to someone who is always the main cause of my success. So special and precious thing in my life. I have no more to explain about those thing in this passage because its a personal matter. so i think its enough here..... ;)

    Anyhow thanks to my Creator who has given me this great opportunity. A golden opportunity has been given to me to show myself before the successful people of my country Pakistan. I felt pleased to see me at this stage where i cannot imagine ever before.

    Now i am going to present my self according to you which i attained in previous days. Those days were so special for me when i was in front of successful people of Pakistan.

This picture has been taken from 
"Successful Social Entrepreneur-heart & head together"

    The girl who is standing in front of boy's row is Dr. Rakhshinda Perveen (Trainer). In standing boys from left to right the 2nd one is Mr. Shahid Mehmood Chaudhary (General Secretary CDS).

     This motivational phrase really impress me while i was entered in session place.
This is actually mean that a person who has ego, cannot success in life.... :) 
   

    This is the picture of all students that come in this session. I am standing at left side wearing blue shirt and black tie in 3rd row.


    I really enjoyed a lot this session the special thing in this session is group making. Ma'm said to everybody that you have only three groups named as:
>Low Risk Taker
>Medium Risk Taker
>High Risk taker

     The most awkward thing is I choose High Risk Taker group. In this group a task has been given to us that you have made a society and then you have to collect fund for this. We have to done this task within the time slot of 15 minutes.Which was not easy to do, but as a social worker we have done it easily, after all experience is the main weapon which we can used at any time at any place..... :)  

    We collect 2015 rs in a very short time interval. This is because of CDS who has trained me to do such type of tasks. A very happy ending session when i received my certificate..... :)

Never forgettable moments ever...:) ;)

Experienced person never dies hungry.... :) ;) :p 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much your blog is so informative.
    I'm a student of Pharm-D 4th year in UOS and also write blogs about pharmacists and pharmacy profession in Pakistan. If you need any kind of help, don't hesitate to contact me. This is my blog https://pharmaexplained.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete